High-Availability Amazon EKS Clusters with Terraform – Greg Solutions
About The Client
Client Name: Under NDA
The client was striving to ensure the high quality of their product and needed an infrastructure to help support it. Our engineers were asked to apply an infrastructure-as-code tool to codify the client’s AWS infrastructure and implement automatic pipelines to speed up the updates of the environments and improve code quality. In addition to providing DevOps support, Greg Solutions also consulted the client on improving the components in multiple projects.
1. Codify the AWS infrastructure with an infrastructure-as-code tool.
2. Develop automatic pipelines for infrastructure updates.
3. Improve code quality and speed up the updates of the environments.
4. Migrate the applications from Amazon ECS to the Amazon EKS clusters.
5. Improve the components in multiple projects and provide DevOps support.
Using code quality checks, nightly builds and custom notifications.
With Amazon IAM features, multi-factor authentication and regular security checks.