Cost-Effective & Scalable AWS Infrastructure for A Trading Platform
About The Client
The client was looking for DevOps engineers familiar with the specifics of Blockchain, cryptocurrency and crypto exchanges. Greg Solutions, as a company working with both DevOps and Blockchain, was a natural fit. Our engineers provided their expertise with cloud infrastructure design, the creation of managed Kubernetes clusters, CI/CD integration and security testing with DevSecOps. We built a scalable, cost-efficient and fault-tolerant trading platform, which can be integrated with various crypto marketplaces such as Binance.
The Greg Solutions team created a reliable AWS infrastructure with the main focus on scalability as well as seamless user experience. The platform has been successfully released and is now used by a significant number of users.
1. Build a reliable, scalable and cost-effective AWS infrastructure for the сryptocurrency trading platform.
2. Enable all the necessary disaster recovery procedures for both the app and its infrastructure.
3. Develop and integrate the systems with CI/CD.
4. Ensure the system scalability.
5. Strengthen the system security from the infrastructure side.
6. Integrate Infrastructure as a Code into the Agile application development process.
Using Terraform for the Infrastructure as a Code approach.
In comparison with standard infrastructure design and regular infrastructure costs.
For the unified application hosting with advanced monitoring and scaling.
To distribute workload for the interaction with external services and have a cost-effective pool of external IP addresses.
Using application metrics, Prometheus and bespoke scale components.
Implemented and configured Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment pipelines for multiple applications
Configured monitoring for the underlying AWS infrastructure, Kubernetes clusters and platform applications
Implemented logging procedures for the infrastructure & applications
Conducted a penetration analysis of the infrastructure using DevSecOps practices.
Using Terraform and the Infrastructure as a Code approach.