AWS & GCP Infrastructure for Virtido – Greg Solutions
About The Client
1. Design multiple cost-effective and stable infrastructures.
2. Increase the development speed and streamline time-to-market of new features.
3. Configure tools for software lifecycle development and team communication.
4. Implement role-based access control.
5. Provide a qualified and proactive system administration.
Designed and managed a range of infrastructures based on Amazon, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud Platform.
Designed and built a cost-effective Google Kubernetes Engine cluster using Terraform, saving our customer about 60% of infrastructure costs compared to the existing setup.
By building a centralized user access management system with the help of LDAP.